Monday, June 7, 2010

Picture of Sharilla

Twin 1 - Liam Davis



Well here it is the almighty Sharilla, skinned and animated, i do regret one thing though and not putting in eyes first before doing anything, when i tried the animation and model would just completey screw up, so i painted one in and tried to make it look blended in as much as possible.
I would have worked on it a bit more with the skinning and colouring but with all deadlines coming up for assignments i was doing two things at once with my laptop doing one thing and my computer doing another.

Edit: In a new location \\gonzo\Project Temp\Eninroth\Art\Models\Liam Davis Sharilla Complete Model

2 comments:

  1. awesome :) i have been steadilly working on this one, it has given me some strife, but its almost working :)

    i touched up the texture a little myself, but if you rather your's then we can use that :) tis up to you.

    thanks for being so prompt on your submiting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind at all, its in your hands now 8).

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog