Monday, May 24, 2010

Gday guys I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would give you guys an run down of stuff I have been doing.

1. I have put the final touches on the A* stuff (as in get the mesh to render and smoothing out the path finding so it doesn't stop at every node)

2. I have finished my summoning system whichmay not make it in game (though I really would like it to)

3. Random Encounters for the A.I.

4. An actaul A.I. for mobs and passive creatures

5. My leveling and stats is very near completion.

6. Making the pit fall covers for the weird plants with tentacles whose name escapes me.

I am currently working on A.I. for aggressive critters and when I finally know what quests are going to be in Adam's level I will be working on that. So peace out every one it's not long before the presentation so make sure you work really hard coz time will be up before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog