Sunday, March 21, 2010

Concepts that I've been doing for the past few weeks. I've been lax with my posting since I have a habit of never showing other people things that I haven't finished because it makes people judge me and I don't want to be known as the "guy that never did things." =D

First concept was outlined by Salad Dressing and then I just turned it into a weird concept thingy. You may take inspiration from it, you never know.

Second one is another concept where we had to develop more fantasy plants and came up with this. It was inspired by a pot plant. Animals are caught by the vines that lay very still o nthe ground and when prey comes close, it snatches it up and puts it into its mouth.

Third concept is another doodle for environmental objects in alpine environment. It is a generic object that can be placed in ice caverns and whatnot.

Cross sheets is of a fern plant thingy that I have no idea what it does but I'm thinking that it'll be... food I think? "Corn" thingy can be eaten and is like a pineapple. Its juice can be used as natural preservative because of it's high acidity.

Last one is a concept of fantasy animals and it is covered in spikes with a long blunt beak. Mix between an echidna and an eagle. I call it the Eagidna. Awesome name, I know. Thanks, your praise means a lot to me, and yes, I will finish it eventually in a few days.























2 comments:

  1. awesome effort! i like the ice flower i think something else can come out from that idea and don't worry about being judged on unfinished art i couldn't really care if its finished or not as long as the idea comes across ok then that's fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need access! for my quest to cleanse the world of Pomegranates. Pomegranate stole my login! i hate him soooo much!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog