Sunday, March 21, 2010

Moon Tree Update

Luke Davis.
This is my Moon Flower now named Moon Tree that has been edited from the original idea. I originally had three of the plants as you can see in the concept behind the model put together, but as I worked on it I realized that it had more of a star based head than the six leaves. I decided to remove the other two plants and edit the single one and made it look more as the concept I have drawn.
Ive decided to make it a tree based object so it is bigger and contains more of the healing liquid inside the leaves. It'll stand at around 5ft tall. It has a dark brown trunk, darkish blue leaves and the circular head in the middle is a very dark blue-ish gray.

7 comments:

  1. Dude, the O: is trademarked by me!

    Like your tree, Luke. Looks like it could be used as a power source by generating wind, in a similar way to wind turbines. Keep up the good work.

    Macca has been banned on three counts of unlawful spam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! again lots of detail :) and if you are going for a crystal effect here try removing the smoothing or add some nice smoothing groups
    also flowers can so be trees! this is Eninroth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me if I'm late , but like a thief it takes time to be this great.
    Honestly, just wait.
    Your style is a disgrace,
    your rhymes are fifth place and I'm just grace.
    One, Uno, Ace and I'm tryin to make your heart beat like bass.

    But you're sweet like Cake.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog