Monday, April 19, 2010

Soul Dwasp Part II


Cs4 is trying to comit euthanasia with the help of the new computers, because it got terminal cancer from the old Crt screens. So because if this, Cs4 is continually crashing on me , alas i only got so far wih my animal, not as far as i had planned...

Anyway, i hope you enjoy the progress. I've adapted and changed it a little bit since the last time. The most apparent change is the heart at its chest, it is visible through transparent layers of skin. Though it is no ordinary heart, i am thinking of having its heart be inherited from the almighty Altic, and therefor is like a guardian of sorts. I'm thinking of it being the key or the missing link to e storyline Josh is creating, having it able to communicate with the whole envoronment via a telkenetic link because it shares the heart of the Altic. ( these are of course just my wild ideas that I'm suggesting )

Thoughts ideas? Cheers

-Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog